Hi @Fowler!  Welcome to the forum!! 😊

Just to make sure...are you asking what the effects of dosing all-in-one, carbon, and iron at the same time are?

If so...there's a lot of factors involved in that!  What effects are you seeing so far?  And, what's your tank like?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fowler said:

Effects of  dosing all in one, carbon, and iron at same time. I have been doing 3 different intervals starting after water change

The main reason to separate into 3 intervals...or at least two...Is that Iron and the phosphate in the all-in-one will react with each other and become unavailable to your plants. This is why they are sold separately. I tend to dose Easy Green, and a day or so later follow with easy iron and potassium (my water is very low in everything, you may not need potassium).

I don't like liquid carbon, but if I were going to use it I would use it by itself at least 48h after using a dechlorinator, and be very careful to never exceed the recommended dose. Liquid carbon is dangerous stuff, use with caution. I use it in the lab, with gloves and in a fume hood. For more info please see link. Used cautiously it can be "safe" but one has to ask if it is worth the potential for error. I work with this and am trained to do so and still hesitate strongly to use it in my tank. Last resort algecide, never as a "standard" part of my regimen. 

https://www.jbl.de/en/blog/detail/133/the-story-of-liquid-co2-fertilisation-the-reliability

• Like 5