What kind of large freshwater aquarium light do you use?

I use the AquaSky Fluval 2.0 On my 60gallon.  It seems to grow my low light plants no problem. It doesn’t have the three different white light warmths but has all the same programmability and weather effects. I think the intensity of either is also sufficient for taller tanks as I see many people talk about how they only run their 3.0 at 50% intensity. I however am struggling with green spot algae so what do I know. 

638E81B8-4DDC-412F-90A8-0BD1344A5402.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 9/21/2020 at 12:53 PM, yannachka said:

i am a big fan of the ai prime, you can really play with the shadows and create depth when used on a large tank, you’ll need 2 at a minimum for a 75g though. i do think the customization is better than a fluval light.

for larger tanks i think the fluval 3.0 is more affordable (1x $200 vs 2x $200) and will have a more even light distribution. if you really want to dive into aquascaping the 75g the ai prime would look nicer (in my opinion, i think pendant lights look better) and you can play with the positioning more to create an interesting look (for example have one light hanging more forward while the other is positioned more towards the back to create depth).

Hi there! Question for you on the Prime lights. I am new to the high tech setup and the LFS recommended the Prime light. My issue is, I have it now and cannot find any recommended settings for the light. I have a Fluval Flora cube. Do you know where I can find some help with the settings?