april fools pranks

Lemon

what have you done? @Daniel did a great one that I believed until I remembered it was april 1st 😆. so what me, and my brother, and one of my friends did is we changed everything(everything usernames, chat and voice chat channels) on a discord server(messaging app) so it was arnold from magic school bus related Our other friends were very annoyed/surprised. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

what have you done? @Daniel did a great one that I believed until I remembered it was april 1st 😆. so what me, and my brother, and one of my friends did is we changed everything(everything usernames, chat and voice chat channels) on a discord server(messaging app) so it was arnold from magic school bus related Our other friends were very annoyed/surprised. 

I loved Magic School Bus! I have also heard that the corporate motto for Fluval Aquatics is now ‘Be Trippin’.

I’m actually getting some surgical testing today. So I re-wrote my pre-op instructions to be about ceremonial washing and posted them on Instagram. 😁 I actually fooled my husband—he thought someone at the hospital was having too much fun.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I loved Magic School Bus! I have also heard that the corporate motto for Fluval Aquatics is now ‘Be Trippin’.

magic school bus is actually very entertaining for a educational show. also where do you see fluvals motto? 

15 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

I’m actually getting some surgical testing today. So I re-wrote my pre-op instructions to be about ceremonial washing and posted them on Instagram. 😁 I actually fooled my husband—he thought someone at the hospital was having too much fun.

that is hilarious 🤣

I do love this day.  I tell one that I've pulled.

A few years back, I was engaged and my fiancée decided to hand write all the invitations, painstakingly, in calligraphy.  It took her weeks of work.  She proudly mailed them off on March 31st, and was going out of town on April 2nd.  She was driving and had to head out early on April 2nd to make it to her destination.  This was a poor choice of timing on her part.  I proceeded to spend the day of April 1st making a very good replica of the "sorry we missed you" form which informed her that 90+% of the invitations were "undeliverable" because the address were "unreadable".  It also informed her that she needed to pick them up the next day (remember she's leaving town early that day) after 10am.  As we drove home, I pulled up to the mailbox, grabbed the mail and handed it to her.  With a bit of slight of hand, I was able to slip the fake form into the middle of the stack of mail seamlessly.  By the time we had pulled into the drive she was audibly crying.  I yelled out "April Fools!"  It still took me 15 minutes to convince her it was me who made the form and not my trying to make her feel better about the situation.

*As a quick aside, she married me anyway. She even kept the fake form and still trots it out to explain why she doesn't do pranks with me. 

• Haha 3