Breaking News for Immediate Release!

Daniel

Just now, quirkylemon103 said:

I'm doubtful. 

No one said correcting and coordinating product availability and Marketing at Fluval Aquatics (subsidiary of Rolf C. Hagen, Inc.) would be an easy task. I have my doubts also.

3 minutes ago, Jungle Fan said:

🤣I so needed that! Thanks!😄😄

I am relieved that there now will be a telephone number that first time fishkeepers will be able to call and get the timely help that they so desperately need.

4 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Hmm, I'm skeptical. 

Normally I would have been also. But given that none of the moderators have stepped in to lock this thread, I think that says everything we need to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jungle Fan said:

In the world of journalism this is what we call fake news busted. But made me look to post this 😍👍

Screenshot_2021-04-01 Hagen press release.png

It's a canadian site, make sure you have the correct font packages installed in your browser or the site won't load correctly and show new content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheDukeAnumber1 said:

It's a canadian site, make sure you have the correct font packages installed in your browser or the site won't load correctly and show new content.

I liked Daniel's editing job better than your explanation @TheDukeAnumber1would've been better to refer to restrictive Canadian business laws🤣 I remember my first day on the internet too when I still worked for Uncle Sam in the mid 1980s.🤣 Thanks to both of you, I enjoyed it 👍🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jungle Fan said:

I liked Daniel's editing job better than your explanation @TheDukeAnumber1would've been better to refer to restrictive Canadian business laws🤣 I remember my first day on the internet too when I still worked for Uncle Sam in the mid 1980s.🤣 Thanks to both of you, I enjoyed it 👍🤣

Plus I think that in Canada everything has to be published in both French and English, so that could explain it.

• Like 1