Hello Fellow Nerms!

Hi everyone. My name is Grace and I am 18 years old. I have been keeping fish for about 4 years on and off but I have gotten more serious about the hobby within the last 2 years. As of now, I have two tanks, a 29 gallon and a 10 gallon. Pictures and stocking lists are below. My 29 is in my room and it is my primary source of happiness right now. It was set up about 2 years ago as a 5 gallon betta tank, then it morphed into a 20 long, and then finally a 29. My 10 gallon is on my desk and it is a shrimp + kuhli loach tank. The tank was originally supposed to be a dwarf hairgrass growing tank but I couldn't help but put some livestock in. I have much more to say but I don't want to overwhelm yall with too much writing. 🙂 

657443425_PXL_20210331_173733887_2(1).jpg.727a8a63f5cbff1be93e131c9be1675e.jpg

29 Gallon:
neon tetras
otocinclus catfish 
false jullii corydora
amano shrimp
nerite snail
mystery snail

PXL_20210331_223814295.NIGHT.jpg.be889b50c8d863988d6eea0c8818c1f2.jpg
10 gallon: 
black kuhli loaches
neocaridina shrimp
amano shrimp
nerite snail
plants (both tanks):
dwarf hairgrass
red dwarf aquarium lily
suswassertang
narrow leaf java fern
anubias - too many varieties to count
amazon sword
salvinia minima
frogbit
pothos - just the roots 
marimo moss balls 
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Bronze

20 minutes ago, Isaac M said:

Hi Grace! Very nice aquariums! The amazon swords look so good! What kind of lighting do you have on the 10 gallon? It looks almost like a spotlight at the center of the aquarium. 

Hi Isaac, the light is a Fluval 3.0 Nano light. I block out the light on the left side with frogbit in order to provide shade to my kuhli loaches and the amazon sword blocks the light on the far right. It just happens to look like a spotlight since the sides are shaded by plants.