Should I medicate a new Betta Sorority?

JoeM

Hey everybody I'm starting a new Betta sorority. I have seven beautiful females being acclimilated right now they all came from the same store and in individual cups as they usually sell bettas. My question is should i do the quarantine triple medication pack on them in the new tank? They're all going in at the same time they all came from the same store but I'm not sure if I should do it or not. Thanks

Update on the sorority: I removed one highly aggressive girl she kept going from fish to fish attacking, and moved her in my community 29 gallon. She's chilled out with 5 bigger golden wonder kilifish, fat ms. molly, and 5 corys. unfortunately one betta swam to the bottom of tank and didn't move much in the sorority. she died the next day.?? and another looked like its gut was hanging out all the sudden??she died as well. So there are 4 blue bettas in there now. They chase each other once in a while but no actual fighting. So id say i was mostly successful. Mabeye ill add one more betta to make it 5 and some neon tetras or something in the 20 long.There were some black neon tetras that looked cool i saw the other day. Any suggestions?