been on here a few months and have made a couple posts. i thought I should introduce myself. 

im 15 years old, im broke taking care of my fish 🤣. Ive been into the hobby for a year, messed up everything you possibly could, and then I found aquarium co op. I have 4 aquariums, im into livebearers (don't have any yet, but I dream of them) I have a 50 gallon Mbuna tank, and some miscellaneous community tanks.

to my surprise, my mom got me a load of aquarium co op goods for christmas, and I love them all. I love to answer questions on forums when I can as well.

here are some pics of my fishDSC08981.jpeg.b6b674743c5e1a046447c0d12d6f00b3.jpegmy old man fish, he's super old and wasting away😂 ive got to hand feed him every night (my dad was into fish years ago, and this fish is still around)

DSC09016.jpeg.5791010c2d4150c26b71d4270ff8bc57.jpeghere is my gourami who doesn't have a name yet. its hard taking pics of it, so don't mind the eye out of focus.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brighamthatcher said:

been on here a few months and have made a couple posts. i thought I should introduce myself. 

im 15 years old, im broke taking care of my fish 🤣. Ive been into the hobby for a year, messed up everything you possibly could, and then I found aquarium co op. I have 4 aquariums, im into livebearers (don't have any yet, but I dream of them) I have a 50 gallon Mbuna tank, and some miscellaneous community tanks.

to my surprise, my mom got me a load of aquarium co op goods for christmas, and I love them all. I love to answer questions on forums when I can as well.

here are some pics of my fishDSC08981.jpeg.b6b674743c5e1a046447c0d12d6f00b3.jpegmy old man fish, he's super old and wasting away😂 ive got to hand feed him every night (my dad was into fish years ago, and this fish is still around)

DSC09016.jpeg.5791010c2d4150c26b71d4270ff8bc57.jpeghere is my gourami who doesn't have a name yet. its hard taking pics of it, so don't mind the eye out of focus.

It's great to have more younger nerms like me and you in the hobby! I went through the same process as well, and am still making mistakes, but that's just part of fishkeeping! Also, great looking fish, what other types do you keep in your aquariums?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, CorydorasEthan said:

It's great to have more younger nerms like me and you in the hobby! I went through the same process as well, and am still making mistakes, but that's just part of fishkeeping! Also, great looking fish, what other types do you keep in your aquariums?

yeah, I love meeting other young people too. thank you, I also have cherry shrimp, paleatus corys and a 20 gallon with some orphan goldfish and loaches I need to rehome. once I do, I want some balloon mollies ❤️

• Like 1