I need help to identify the plant

Kenneth

Can anyone help me to identify what plant is this? It’s the tall one! I bought it from a local pet store and they told me it’s good for beginner and can be planted in a gravel or just leave it floating and they didn’t put the name on it when I was at the store.

I want to make sure I can take care of it properly so I can do more research about it. Any helpers would be much appreciated!

Edited by Kenneth

2 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

Looks like anacharis. If anacharis is illegal in your region, it's probably elodea. Either way, it's a hardy easy-to-grow plant that can be planted or floated.

Ah yes, It's Elodea! Thank you very much! I've been looking this at google like "long live aquarium plants" or "hornwort lookslike" and I can't find it lol!
Anacharis and Elodea looks almost the same ... though

Just now, Kenneth said:

Ah yes, It's Elodea! Thank you very much! I've been looking this at google like "long live aquarium plants" or "hornwort lookslike" and I can't find it lol!
Anacharis and Elodea looks almost the same ... though

Anacharis IS a kind of elodea, or something like that. Same requirements basically.

13 minutes ago, Brandy said:

Heeeyyy, this is looking good! Lots of cover and safe spots, an airstone, live plants! Good job Kenneth! This is looking like a fishy wonderland. You are definitely on the right track!

Thanks! I replaced all of the platic decoration with live plants immediately when I learned about keeping live plants! and it sure makes it looks wayyy more beautiful but now I wish I can replace the substrate with aquasoil.... but anywaay, thanks for your help from before!

• Like 2