Hello!

My name is Will, i'm from Orange County, CA

I have 2 tanks: 8 Gallon AJ33, and a 5 Gallon Topfin

In the 8 Gallon, I have assorted k class Endler Guppies (they just spawned i'm going to have to cull soon), 7 CPD's, a bunch of various Neo shrimp (reds, blues, "sunkist", and orange), 2 horned nerite shrimp, 1 hill stream loach, and 1 mystery snail.

Live planted with Red Melon Sword, Dwarf Saggitaria, Java Fern, Anubias nana petite and Java Moss on the bonsai tree, horn wort (that I grow and trade back to my LFS), Various Crypts, and I believe a Hygrophilia of some sort? I got it from my LFS once and i never saw it again, i'll post a Pant ID post later....

Water Parameters: PH 7.5 Hardness 130-150 Nitrates <5 Nitrites 0 Ammonia 0

In the 5 Gallon, I have a Blue Plakat betta named Charles, he's in there with ghost shrimp, and a mystery snail.  Heavily planted with Anubias, Hornwort (does not grow nearly as well in this tank as it does in the 8 gallon) , Frogbit (this tank grows frogbit SUPER well for some reason, i also trade the frogbit at my LFS), various crypts, , some anachris, and an ozelot sword. I also boil less than a gallon RO water with a table spoon of salt and almond leaves when i do water changes.  I change 50% every 10 days or so.

Water Parameters: PH 6.5 Hardness <100 Nirates <5 Nitrites 0 Ammonia 0

Been a fan for a while now and thought I'd join up.  Lookin' forward to being active on here!

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

• Like 1