Generator heaven!

Trish

My maiden run of my new generator with a planned outage lasting all day.. after the initial worry of getting it started, all I had to do was throw the panel switch and all my tanks with heaters, filters and lights are running!  Bonus 2 fridges, freezer, all room lights, and tv.  I am so happy!  :classic_biggrin: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trish said:

My maiden run of my new generator with a planned outage lasting all day.. after the initial worry of getting it started, all I had to do was throw the panel switch and all my tanks with heaters, filters and lights are running!  Bonus 2 fridges, freezer, all room lights, and tv.  I am so happy!  :classic_biggrin: 

When it comes to a power outage, there really is no substitute for a back-up generator!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 12:20 PM, Trish said:

Honda 7000is 

Hey!  I have a Honda 7000i as well!  I started with a Honda 2000i.  Had to upgrade as the 2000i wasn't enough to run all the circuits that I wanted to in the house + the fish room.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Randy said:

Hey!  I have a Honda 7000i as well!  I started with a Honda 2000i.  Had to upgrade as the 2000i wasn't enough to run all the circuits that I wanted to in the house + the fish room.

@Randy yep, now it's a cake walk!   Can't believe how quiet it is when the eco-throttle is on.  

• Like 1