Share a photo of your nano aquariums

My 5 gallon hex tank - *basically* a species only kind of tank - but I had to put an injured juvenile Molly in there until I figure out where to put her!

I keep 4 adult female Heterandria Formosa, and I don't even KNOW how many fry are in there at this point! (and some pond/bladder snails and ramshorn snails)

MVIMG_20200714_093511-picsay.jpg

20200924_185932.jpg.aa5fe5f2c67b2730cfdc074109535d4c.jpg

My 14g Sparkling Gourami/Pygmy Cory/Sulawesi Malawa shrimp tank (I don't know if they're going to make it once the Sparkling  Gourami grow up.

Borrowed everything except the spiderwood from my 55 gallon (the random "junk drawer" of my tanks). Once everything is established a little better, I'll swap the sponge filter out with a smaller one and play with the tank more, but for now they seem to be enjoying the mess. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Looks awesome! FYI, the photo I shared is the scape I am looking to do but I haven't done it yet. Thank you Cine Scaper! Overall, I am now going for Anubus nana petite, guppy grass, driftwood with creeping jenny, dwarf water lettuce, marimo moss, bruce, crypts, parlor palm etc. For fish I am planning to do 3 dwarf puffers and some kind of snail (if they don't get eaten). More ideas?