Sudden Peppered Corydora turn

Sandra the fish rookie

I have 4 Corydora's in QT. I have been doing water changes every 3 days. Keeping a close eye on them. I went in to check them and do a water change, and one was not doing well. I got him out, put him into a glass pyrex dish (its all I had in a pinch) with an air stone while I cleaned the QT tank. 

PH 7.4, Ammona 0.20, Nitrate, 0ppm nitrites 0ppm and Temp 78.6

He is still breathing, and is right side up which he was upside down before. Is there anything else I can do? 

@Colu I added the salt, and put him back .. it doesn't look good.. 😞 I have a sponge filter and an additional air stone. I also took all the plastic plants out .. just in case. 

Is it normal that the salt doen't dissolve? I put it in some warm water to get it to dissolve a bit.. Last time I had fish in salt.. it died within 2 hours.. ugh.. 

@Colu I took them out to be on the safe side. I left the rocks for now. I added a HOB filter with my sponge filter, because when i removed the plants, all this white stuff flew EVERYWHERE.. no idea what it was..I did a large water change, and got out as much as I could. It might be food?? I added an additional filter to assist to clean all that stuff out. 

The others are not in distress, and the sick one.. well.. he lies on his side, but will move occasionally. but I don't have much faith he will make it.. he was breathing quiet rapidly. 

I honestly am thinking I am fish hobby plagued. Even with QT they die.. It took me forever to find these peppered corydora's.. 

@Colu Okay. Now that the salt is in and the rest seem to be fine. Should I just leave the salt in there for 2 weeks, and observe? or should I do the trio of meds? I am afraid to over medicate and kill everyone. When I used the trio in the main tank my pepper corydora didn't handle it well at all. 

I really appreciate your responses and experience. 

@Colu how large a water change should I do? Do I do this today, and also start the Maracyn today? Do I treat per the directions on the box for a complete course of treatment? Or do a QT where its one dose and wait 2 weeks? 

You are so knowledgeable!!!  How do you know so much! I have no idea what I am doing and am so thankful for your help.

I would do 25% water change and do 1couse of maracyn following  instructions on the box you can this today or tomorrow longer you  keep fish more you will learn I have keeped fish for 25years and read hundreds of books read lots of articles on fish disease treatment and care you can never have to many books

@Colu Okay. I fed them today so, I suppose they are to fast during the 5 day treatment? Should I try to suck up as much of the salt at the bottom of the tank? Does it matter if there is some left in there?

I did a really big water change yesterday, and added a HOB filter with the sponge filter to keep the water cleaner.