I've learned a lot.... But there is soooo much more. ALWAYS...

IMG-2737.jpg.b6cf36a9bc978b3b763249822fca8259.jpgIMG-2708.jpg.cfcc24b95d1c5a8dfa98cdf63c79bd1b.jpgI have read some articles that @Jungle Fan had recommended... Thank you again. Very helpfully!! I still have a lot to learn. But my Black Moor 🖤Charlie🖤 She seems to be doing better. Don't get me wrong, It has only been a couple days. She has not been sitting at the bottom of the tank or acting lethargic. I am not certain it is swim bladder. Honestly I don't know. That scares me A LOT... But I have to do the best I can and Keep educating myself. Thank you guys

• Like 1

Good Luck.   All you can do - is your best.  
Sometimes Goldfish just like to sit around, especially some of the fancy types.  
Did you try frozen peas?  Take some frozen peas, remove outer skin soak in warm water.   I like to split them in half.   Especially if fish are small.   

• Like 1

Honestly, keeping fancy goldfish can be quite difficult sometimes. Sounds like you are doing everything you can for Charlie. That’s pretty much all you can do. You can do everything “right,” but sometimes fancy goldfish just fall apart health wise. Good luck to you and Charlie. She is very cute.

• Like 1

Fancy, ornamental goldfish typically have health issues of some sort as they grow. What was originally a long, streamlined fish has been compacted into more or less a ball through generations of selective breeding. Darwinian evolution has been turned on its head when it comes to animals bred for specific traits. Instead of the animal that is the most fit surviving, it's now the animal that most fits a mold or image the breeder has in mind. In the aquarium hobby you see it with fancy goldfish, the new trending "short body" fish, and fancy guppies. Breeders worry more about creating a fish that matches their vision and less about making healthy, hardy fish. In my experience, maybe 20% of fancy goldfish raised from young stay relatively healthy over the course of their lives. About 80% develop swim bladder or digestive issues. If you have a choice and you really want to keep fancy goldfish, it's typically wiser to buy them as adults. By the time they're full grown any problems will have likely revealed themselves. When you buy younger fish, you're far more likely to have them grow into health issues as they mature, whether it's an overgrown wen that has to be surgically trimmed, or swim bladder issues, young fancy goldfish tend to develop all kinds of issues as they grow.

• Like 1

Thank you. That was well explained. I also believe in what your saying. It is truly sad. I will definitely take what you said into consideration, if I decide to get anymore Fancy Goldfish I should get them as an adult. After I read that it makes perfect sense. Something I've never heard, but in reality make the most sense. Also Research WHERE I will be getting my fish from. I am not going to say anything bad.. But at the time got her I did NOT know as much as I do now. I should have looked elsewhere. Anyway Thank you for the info. I am really liking this. I literally have nobody to talk to about my fish and when I do say something. Everybody thinks I'm crazy!! They just don't get it. lol... Anyway thank you guys. Hope y'all have a good day.

• Like 2