Apistogramma Cacatuoides "Orange Flash"

Apistogramma Cacatuoides "Super Red"

Bolivian Ram

German Blue Rams

Gold Rams (Dean Bred)

Super Red Koi Angels (Dean Bred)

Philippine Blue Angels (Dean Bred)

Assorted Small Angels (Dean Bred)

Assorted Small Discus (Pigeon Checkerboard and Red Melon)

Corydoras

Albino Cory

Panda Cory

Pygmy Cory (Wild)

Sterbai Cory

False Julii Cory

Plecos

Long Fin Blue Eye Bristlenose

L177 Gold Nugget

L134 Leopard Frog

L128 Blue Phantom

L200 Green Phantom

L333 Yellow King Tiger (Dean Bred)

Other Catfish

Orange Mini Bumblebee Catfish (Akysis Vespa)

Loaches

Borneo Sucker Loach

Reticulated Hillstream Loach

Zipper Kuhli Loach

Tetras

Cardinal Tetra (Wild Brazil)

Diamond Head Tetra

Ember Tetra

Rummy-Nose Tetra

Green Neon Tetra (Wild Colombia)

Neon Tetra

Red & Blue Colombian Tetra

Long Fin Serpae Tetra

Rasboras

Neon Green Rasbora

Chili Rasbora

Exclamation Point Rasbora

Rasbora Het

Barbs and other Cyprinids

Cherry Barb

Red Panda Barb (aka Red Melon Barb)

Siamese Algae Eater

Rainbow Shark

Roseline Shark

Danios and ohter Minnows

Celestial Pearl Danio

Glowlight Danio

Vietnamese White Cloud

Livebearers

Assorted Endlers

Assorted Fancy Female Guppies

Assorted Fancy Male Guppies (Blue Neon, Yellow Tail, Cobra Red, Eclipse, Flamingo, and Red Mosaic Tuxedo)

Sunset Platy

Rainbows

Neon Dwarf Rainbow

Killifish

Gold Australe Killifish Pairs

Ricefish

Orange Medaka Ricefish (Dean Bred)

Oddballs

Burmese Zebra Eel

Australian Desert Goby

Pea Puffers

Fish from top to bottom: Pigeon Checkerboard Discus, Red Melon Discus, Panda Barb, Red & Blue Colombian Tetra, Long Fin Blue Eye Bristlenose, Philippine Blue Angels, Black Moor Goldfish, Dwarf Victorian Mouthbrooder, Australian Desert Goby.

pigeon.jpg

redmelon.jpg

pandabarb.jpg

redbluetetra.jpg

blueeye.jpg

blueangel1.jpg

blackmoor.jpg

dwarfvic1.jpg

australiangoby.jpg

• Like 1

Are there particular foods you feed sparkling gourami at the shop? I bought some a few weeks ago but they only seem to be interested in live baby brine (which I’ve been having trouble hatching due to colder temps). Sometimes they’ll eat a couple pieces of chopped up frozen blood worms mid-water. If I try to spot feed with a pipette, they swim away.

They don’t seem to be interested in chopped up frozen brine shrimp, Xtreme krill or spirulina flakes, Vibra Bites (even when softened), or Repashy. For the flakes and vibrabites, I’ve tried floating them on the surface and I’ve tried putting them in a cup of tank water to soak and then pouring them in the tank (maybe they can see the food better when they’re on the plants or substrate).

The only other inhabitants are blue neo shrimp, a nerite snail, amano shrimp, and pygmy corys so they have ample access to food. Sometimes I catch them eating a tiny baby shrimp here and there which is fine but I’m hoping I can find an actual store-bought food they enjoy🤔

@Robert The 3 oto's I got from you guys are doing great and I'm thinking of getting 3 more, but I haven't seen them come in in the last two week's list.  Do you have any more or are they unavailable right now? 

Also they're listed as "Common Colombian Otocinclus" in your lists.  There are at least 2 species that I see called the "Common oto" and most look very similar.  Are these O. macrospilus ?

21 hours ago, Ryan N said:

What’s the difference between Borneo Sucker and Hillstream Loach? Internet says they are the same. Are they? If they are different, can you provide a photo of each?

Not the same. Photos stolen from the internet, but I have been to the store and seen them in person before also.

A borneo is more narrow:

s-l500.jpg.1470e63a83b355109b1065c52cef68b3.jpg

Hillstream has a butterfly shape--wider fins, and gives the impression of being flatter:

5107a4888ba2f.jpg.5bfed772870bff85dbc34e2c41b0a13d.jpg

On 3/12/2021 at 11:37 PM, Fish Folk said:

*Sigh* . . . google maps tells me I'm "40 hrs, 2, 646 miles" away from Aquarium Co Op.

If I lived near, those Apistos would all be gone in one Super Red Orange flash! 

I am in same boat, about 2400 miles away. I have thought of seeing if a friend that lives in the Seattle are would go to the store and get some of deans black rams and if he ever takes in some of his F1 wild Peru discus and ship them to me. I am just worried because the friend isn't a fish keeper, but he does own a UPS store so I think he may be able to package them good for the journey. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy's Fish Den said:

I have thought of seeing if a friend that lives in the Seattle are would go to the store and get some of deans black rams and if he ever takes in some of his F1 wild Peru discus and ship them to me. I am just worried because the friend isn't a fish keeper, but he does own a UPS store so I think he may be able to package them good for the journey. 

I’ll bet someone out there could make a profitable “side hustle” selling Co-Op fish to Nerms abroad... 

On 3/16/2021 at 3:36 PM, gogomarigo said:

Are there particular foods you feed sparkling gourami at the shop? I bought some a few weeks ago but they only seem to be interested in live baby brine (which I’ve been having trouble hatching due to colder temps). Sometimes they’ll eat a couple pieces of chopped up frozen blood worms mid-water. If I try to spot feed with a pipette, they swim away.

They don’t seem to be interested in chopped up frozen brine shrimp, Xtreme krill or spirulina flakes, Vibra Bites (even when softened), or Repashy. For the flakes and vibrabites, I’ve tried floating them on the surface and I’ve tried putting them in a cup of tank water to soak and then pouring them in the tank (maybe they can see the food better when they’re on the plants or substrate).

The only other inhabitants are blue neo shrimp, a nerite snail, amano shrimp, and pygmy corys so they have ample access to food. Sometimes I catch them eating a tiny baby shrimp here and there which is fine but I’m hoping I can find an actual store-bought food they enjoy🤔

Mine at home go for micro floating pellets such as hikari fancy guppy. You might want to try frozen daphnia or cyclops too.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 1:32 AM, CT_ said:

@Robert The 3 oto's I got from you guys are doing great and I'm thinking of getting 3 more, but I haven't seen them come in in the last two week's list.  Do you have any more or are they unavailable right now? 

Also they're listed as "Common Colombian Otocinclus" in your lists.  There are at least 2 species that I see called the "Common oto" and most look very similar.  Are these O. macrospilus ?

Otos have been extremely hard to come by of late. I believe I only got in 20 this week from a different wholesaler. Lot of sellers are putting limits on certain fish. The Common Colombian Oto that we sell is the species O. marospilus.

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

Otos have been extremely hard to come by of late. I believe I only got in 20 this week from a different wholesaler. Lot of sellers are putting limits on certain fish. The Common Colombian Oto that we sell is the species O. marospilus.

thats rough.  😞  I can probably make it up next work week so maybe I'll check back the day before and hazard a trip out (with the understanding that someone could buy all the fish in the store before I arrive).