I've been using Seachem Flourish in my 2 nano aquariums for 6 months now. There have been holes developing (low phosphate?) in some of my plants in the larger (10 gal) aquarium over the last month or so. Perhaps I'm not fertilizing often enough. I have rotalla indica, bucephelandra, java fern, java moss, elodia and another medium sized leaf stem plant. The livestock consist of 7 Endlers, 6 neons, 4 chery shrimp and 1 amano. My plants grow just fine, however the r. indica has lost a lot of its red, and the fish seem happy with slow nitrate development between water changes. Should I opt for the Easy Fert Package given my plant species or would Easy Green do me well? 

My opinion - I think it is better to have a product that I might need (as long as it has a long shelf life), rather needing to order it once I recognize a problem.  
With that being said, everyone’s situation is different and you need to consider the cost/value of having a product on hand you might not ever need.  But something tells me you will use.      
Good Luck 

• Like 1

I agree with Brian, being prepared for certain scenarios, but I also don't want a ton of fertilizers if I don't really need them in general. I've heard great things about eazy green itself and will be getting it soon, regardless of it being in the package, or on it's own. Looks like I still have some thinking to do. Thanks guys!