Eas[ier] green for employees of Aquarium Co-Op

8 hours ago, Robert said:

I have been working with Cory since 2016 and I must say he takes care of his workers. Proud to be part of the Co-Op family and I plan to retire as part of the Co-Op family 🙂

I can't help but thinking of Robert's retirement party in ~2060. What will the Co-Op be like? What will fishkeeping be like? What other products will have been added to the 'Easy' line?

. -

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Robert said:

I have been working with Cory since 2016 and I must say he takes care of his workers. Proud to be part of the Co-Op family and I plan to retire as part of the Co-Op family 🙂

This is so great! He says he demands excellence from his employees and understands the return on his investment. I really thought this business philosophy had become extinct. Congratulations on being excellent. 🙂

• Like 2

I have seen this dream of superior customer service in person.  Those guys work so hard on the weekends!!  And they are compensated for it,  It is truly a breath of fresh air, and mission accomplished.  Great company, great boss.  I consider this my LFS even tho it is 2 hours away, well worth it.

Actually I think I pay one of their wages per month...or maybe the light bill 🙂

Michelle

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

I can't help but thinking of Robert's retirement party in ~2060. What will the Co-Op be like? What will fishkeeping be like? What other products will have been added to the 'Easy' line?

There will be glofish (TM) that shot lasers from their eyes and coop will sell easy fish that come in a capsule.  Just drop it in your tank and it turns into a fish

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Celly Rasbora said:

I am listening to Cory's live stream from a couple of days ago and heard him announce the minimum wage of $20/hr for all employees. I am so proud to support a business that supports its employees. Well done!

20 hours ago, Robert said:

I am another customer who is happy to know that my purchases support an employer who builds the feeling of co-ownership 🏪and co-operation 🤲 with employees. Just what I hope for in a company with "co-op" in the name. 😎

• Like 2

So, I wonder what the opening of the new arrivals will look like?  Can you hold the bag of fish, the utility knife and the walker?    Lol.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, Robert said:

• Haha 1

When I heard this on the live I was determined to buy anything I need (and some stuff I don’t) from Aquarium Co-Op. 

this is the kind of move all business need to make. Value your employees because they are the greatest asset in your business. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KBOzzie59 said:

The fish will have taken over the world and keeping people in terrariums.

Oh no! They will keep us on spruce sprinkled concrete slabs and feed us a nutritional mush of chicken and licorice. If we look sad they'll shower us in moist THC. "Humans are actually very adaptable. They've been to the moon so you don't really need air". And, finding out about our pets, they'll probably put a lot of wolves in with us. They'll try to breed us with other apes too, for sure.

• Haha 4

On 4/19/2021 at 12:59 AM, darkG said:

Oh no! They will keep us on spruce sprinkled concrete slabs and feed us a nutritional mush of chicken and licorice. If we look sad they'll shower us in moist THC. "Humans are actually very adaptable. They've been to the moon so you don't really need air". And, finding out about our pets, they'll probably put a lot of wolves in with us. They'll try to breed us with other apes too, for sure.

This is the most accurate thing I’ve read all day. “Shower us in moist THC” 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hobbit
  • Like 1