Saving Money on Energy Rates - the EASY way ⚡🔥 ​

DaveSamsell

Many states have deregulated energy markets.  If your state is one of them, you can choose your energy, I.E. electricity and/or natural gas provider.  One can shop around, online for the best rates.  Check and see if your residing state allows this enormous cost-savings option.  

In Pennsylvania, where I reside, my electrical bill is now about half of what I would have been paying, otherwise.

It is smart, cost-effective, pro-environment and also gives me some more money to spend on fish related items.    🤑  

• Thanks 1

@MickS77, Actually, there are a bunch of sites.  Each offer similar comparisons, and will vary, state by state.  Summer-time is not the best time to switch, IMO, but there are still some deals out there.  The cooler months do have better kilowatt rates, I've noticed.  

There are many plan options.  Be careful of the 'variable ' rate plans with cancellation fees.  I typically choose a plan in the fall season, for longer terms at a fixed rate, but that's my preference.  Read the details carefully.  

Do a search on PA energy providers and look around.  Don't be in a hurry to pick one.  Shop a bit & even call some companies.  They often times are running special, unadvertised rate deals.

Not every state participates, but PA is one of the many that do.

Hope this helps...

• Thanks 1