New Planted Tank Cloudy?

I decided to finally try to do a planted aquarium.  Now 24 hours after I set up my aquarium it’s awfully cloudy and looks like dust is just flowing throughout my aquarium. I have a 10 gallon with 8 plants all different kinds (can list them if important), regular aquarium gravel, seiryu rock, and driftwood. I’m using a sponge filter (also first time using one of these), and a heater at 78 degrees Fahrenheit. All plants have a root tab beside them, I used 1 squirt of easy green and water conditioner. 

I have never had an issue cloudy water after 24 hours in an aquarium. This being my first try at plants and a sponge filter I figured I’d come here just to make sure I’m not missing anything. 

Thanks 

Cloudy aquariums are very common when first set up. It's likely just a nonharmful bacterial bloom that will clear up in the next couple of days.

Just because you have had other tanks set up that never went cloudy to start doesn't mean you did anything wrong this time around. Normally there wouldn't be too much of a difference in this regard between a planted and non-planted tank. I would just give it a couple of days to see if it clears up.

Here is a video of @Coryspeaking about cloudy water. It may have some more information for you: