salt in newly cycled young planted tank, huge mistake?

i think i just might have made a huge mistake today after work when i started to add aquarium salt to my brand newly cycled 55 gal, but i think, hope, feel, i can water change it away before ireversable damage has been done. good news is i only added 2 or 3  tbl spoons pre daluted aquarium salt before i caught myself and stopped. i have 5 female swordtails in the tank and a handfull of hitchhiker snails. as far as plants i have pogostemon stelatus octopus, anubius gold coin, a cpl types of swords, and a few java ferns. my paramaters , PH 7.2 or 7.3, GH 7dkh, KH 6dkh, nitrates 20 nitrites 0 ammonia 0 

my question is how badly did i mess up if at all? should i do a large W.C. or a series of small W.C. right away? or is that small of an amount of AQ salt not gonna have any impact at all on 55 gal. tank?

im still fairly new to fish keeping and brand new to plants but im absolutely obsessed with learning all i can so any experienced or educated input?advice is much appreciated, thank you

I think 2-3 tbsp of salt is pretty negligible. I’ve done salt treatments in a tank before and it didn’t seem to mess with my cycle. Most fish can be treated with salt. My only experience with the plants you have in salt are anubias and java fern and they both can take it. In my opinion, you didn’t “mess up” your tank. What were you using the salt for?

thank u all for putting my mind at ease, i feel a little silly now for worrying so much lol, but the swordtails i mentioned were just rehomed to the 55 from my first ever tank which was a way over crowded 20 gal due to mamma swordtail having a litter full of tough little fry that proved themselves to be survivors. i was trying salt for what i think is a mild case of popeye in some of the swordtails. i read so many amazing things about salt and ive  already spent more than i can afford on meds(furan2,erythromaycin,and 1 more i cant remember) but i brain fogged the fact i have plants