Hello all from El Paso TX

Just wanted to say Hi, been a subscriber to the Aquariumcoop YouTube channel for years now, use to have a fish room with around 13 tanks (55 to 120 gallons), moved out to El Paso for work about a year ago and downgraded to a one bedroom apartment so obviously couldn't bring the hobby with me, only thing I took was my betta in a 5 gallon (10 gallon max at my apartment), just picked up a 6.8 gallon figured I'd try my hand at nano tanks, ordered some dwarf baby tears and few other plants from the Coop, got them about noon today and eight hours later there already pearling in there baskets 😁.  I definitely see where this is going, unfortunately I can't get anything bigger than a ten gallon but they didn't say anything about how many I can have 😉.

I've always found a lot of great information and guidance here and just wanted to thank all of you for it.

20210303_163311.jpg

20210303_195706.jpg

• Like 1

Its actually the second order I got, the first one got delayed in shipping and the Baby Tears melted pretty bad, luckily Candi was nice enough to replace them quickly and the new ones were in great condition, gonna leave them in the baskets for about a week before I plant them and hopefully get a nice carpet started.  Still not sure what fish I'm gonna add yet, considering a giant betta or maybe some CPDs and cherry shrimp, not sure yet,,,, but gonna wait two or three weeks before I add fish so have some time to think about it.

11 hours ago, mustang_eas said:

Its actually the second order I got, the first one got delayed in shipping and the Baby Tears melted pretty bad, luckily Candi was nice enough to replace them quickly and the new ones were in great condition, gonna leave them in the baskets for about a week before I plant them and hopefully get a nice carpet started.  Still not sure what fish I'm gonna add yet, considering a giant betta or maybe some CPDs and cherry shrimp, not sure yet,,,, but gonna wait two or three weeks before I add fish so have some time to think about it.

CPD's are great fish.  If you're interested in other options, have you considered sparkling gouramis?

• Like 1