Recommended Plant Specs On Website

Any chance that you could add your ‘recommended’ plant requirements to your website? I appreciate that you provide the scientific name of everything, but then I have to search the web for details about what parameters the plant likes. I want to make sure that the plants I order are going to thrive in my tank so it would be super helpful. 

For example, how do I get my Crinum calamistratum to grow?? That’s a plant that I struggle with and I don’t know why. 

12 hours ago, Phx_Michelle said:

Any chance that you could add your ‘recommended’ plant requirements to your website? I appreciate that you provide the scientific name of everything, but then I have to search the web for details about what parameters the plant likes. I want to make sure that the plants I order are going to thrive in my tank so it would be super helpful. 

For example, how do I get my Crinum calamistratum to grow?? That’s a plant that I struggle with and I don’t know why. 

That one is a painfully slow grower.

Product Details

This is one of my favorite plants, a slower grower that likes medium light or better. This is not a plant you'll propagate a bunch. It'll take years to become established and reproduce. Nevertheless, a must have plant for any plant lover. Grows tall with crinkled leaves.