The new fish room and studio build thread.

Cory

13 hours ago, Cory said:

Totes landed last week. @Bob helped me get them unloaded.

E214D058-57BD-41C3-814A-B3DE3FE2D2B3.jpeg

13 hours ago, Cory said:

Im super excited to see this completed. Im stoked for you Cory! Bob, well your just bob LOL naw man your a great guy for helping ya buddy like that. Not to many guys would do that.

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2020 at 9:12 PM, Cory said:

so if some one was to look for these were they live, were would be a good place to start looking and what would would you call these totes? are they a food grade tote? what do they normally use them for? LOL sorry for all the questions I just got an idea in my head and I'm soooo wanting one or two of these now.

39 minutes ago, Cory said:

The white ones are food grade. These are not quite food grade. A lot of places call them apple bins. I buy them from Daco, they call them bulk wall containers. 

Thanks Cory, now I just have to wait and plan it out. Ill take my time so there won't be any hic-ups!.  I may try to make one smaller just to make sure it works right then I can spend the money on these to make it large scale.

17 hours ago, Cory said:

Got 4 more tables built and installed the last desk area today. image.jpeg.21bacbc75e50b841a14fa8ca3a284899.jpeg

Sorry if I missed this, but did you buy those four freestanding tables or did you build them? Would you mind sharing where you got them or your plans? Since they’re Dean+Cory tested already, you know. 😉

• Like 1

Have you decided on a tank size for your desks yet. I personally would go with 8 120s or the 150 fat boys if you wanted a taller tank. however having 16 2 foot cubes would be cool as well. The build is looking great I joined the Nerms just to see the build in video. I look forward to seeing more thank you for all your hard work