The new fish room and studio build thread.

Cory

• Administrators

Today was meetings and a live stream, but construction moved forward. @Dorkula was there to oversee and take some pics today. 

Got drywall up on the two new sets of walls being put in.  She grabbed a picture of the new outside wood door. Also a picture of the "bar area" being removed making the new live stream room look huge!

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

3 hours ago, Cory said:

Another day wrapped up. Got some siding up on one of the new walls and two of the cargo containers were delivered.

0CB3290C-414E-4AC6-B374-366F01DA06AF.jpeg

3330455F-7CE9-4195-A56A-157B02897B3F.jpeg

CF0D854D-600A-4A4E-8219-C2B85D977865.jpeg

Are you going to do any type of shelving? Or all pallets? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Puhr said:

Have any of your new neighbors stopped by to see all the work you are doing? I can imagine out of context someone seeing all these renovations and shipping containers would be pretty confused.

Cory becomes the noisy neighbor 😆 albeit temporary 

• Haha 6

• Administrators

Definitely people have stopped by. The property was in really bad shape a few years ago. The person we bought it from got it back into shape mostly and we are continuing on that.

As for car I containers, there are some other homes in the neighborhood that have them. Lots of RV parking/garages and that type of stuff on peoples property because we are out of the way a bit and it’s commonplace compared to living in the city. Everyone does a good job of planting trees or privacy fences around the cargo containers to dress them up.

32 minutes ago, Cory said:

Definitely people have stopped by. The property was in really bad shape a few years ago. The person we bought it from got it back into shape mostly and we are continuing on that.

As for car I containers, there are some other homes in the neighborhood that have them. Lots of RV parking/garages and that type of stuff on peoples property because we are out of the way a bit and it’s commonplace compared to living in the city. Everyone does a good job of planting trees or privacy fences around the cargo containers to dress them up.

If I lived in the area I'd volunteer to paint one...people in my area can "adopt" fire hydrants and paint them  to liven things up...

• Like 2

Life goals .... "I need a few shipping containers for my extra fish stuff that doesn't fit in my warehouse of fish stuff"

*Jealous*

Really looking forward to seeing all the great content you guys will make there, everything is looking good. I like the natural wood look, and that property is gorgeous. 

Keep up the good work Cory, and thanks for all the cool content and products. Co-op package day is always an appreciated pick me up. 

• Like 2

The place is really coming along. Looking forward to seeing the progress along the way and setting up the new studio and fish room. Also, looking forward to seeing the go cam video of the ponds if you get a chance to film in them this year.