The new fish room and studio build thread.

Cory

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t wait to see this house continue to evolve to suit your needs. Also taking some serious notes for my own house when I start looking (which is in a long time from now). Looks absolutely amazing. Just watched the latest members only vid on it and the amount of progress is amazing! Hopefully contractors and such are able to get things moving more quickly for you. 

• Administrators

I'm going to post my "members only" videos here as they document the process and I'm treating this like a build log and I love looking back on my old ones, so having them in the same place will be helpful. My apologies to those who aren't members on youtube, you won't be able to view this video. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Kriskm said:

@CoryWe need some pictures for those of us in the cheap seats, who spend all our hobby allowance at the store (living close by is both a blessing and a curse!).

I’ll grab you some today!

Totally following your progress both here and on Youtube......also catching up with all your old Youtube videos - it's Aquarium Co-op all the way - even here in New Zealand - I am so jealous of all those people in the US who have access to all your wonderful products.......

IMG_0694.JPG

Edited by Karen Hieatt
  • Like 2