Help! White spot?patch? on my black kuhli loach

Vivo

I just found a white spot or saddle like patch? that could be ick or coumnaris on the back of my black kuhli right above his/her tail today.  I have a 33 gal. with harlequin rasbora's, neons and a betta.  I have no idea how to treat it as I'm 2 months into the hobby.  My tank is fully cycled and pH is 6.6.  I have Seachem Paraguard.  Some say it would be safe at 1/2 dose.  I could do 50% water changes daily for 2 weeks, but that wld be labor intensive and I've got a bad back. :(.  I can't use the python with my kitchen sink.  Help!

I have had success with using Seachem Paraguard to treat a wide range of external issues.

I have not run into any issues with using the full dose when it comes to kuhli loaches.

My recommendation would be to follow the instructions on the bottle and make sure to treat for 14 consecutive days

I've read from a couple of people that their loaches tolerated treatment.  Someone suggested using half a dose for the 14 days.  What do you think?  I'd hate to have a whip lash effect like resistant antibiotic pathogens.  I have Paraguard, but never medicated my fish.  I've been in the hobby only 2 months.  Will it hurt or stress my neons, harlequin rasboras or female bettas?  What are the signs of stress in loaches?  They hide? lol.  probably.