Aquarium Co-Op Stickers โ€‹๐Ÿ“Œโ€‹

DaveSamsell

2 hours ago, HenryC said:

On my car! (Needs a wash lol)

I want to do that but I'm afraid they won't last long once summer is over and it starts getting wet again.ย  I've been meaning to research ways to seal the sticker.ย  I had a friend who attached bumper stickers to sheet magnets and cut them out.ย  I'm thinking about doing that too.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ForestJenn said:

I want to do that but I'm afraid they won't last long once summer is over and it starts getting wet again.ย  I've been meaning to research ways to seal the sticker.ย  I had a friend who attached bumper stickers to sheet magnets and cut them out.ย  I'm thinking about doing that too.

You can always get 2 sided transfer paper to put them on the inside of the glass.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, MickS77 said:

New ACO stickers are looking good!ย 

ย 

ย 

I think there has been a mistake....I'm pretty sure that discus sticker was meant to be sent to me! ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was the last one I needed for my collection, well that was until they released all the sweet new ones.ย 

Oh btw, has anyone told you there is something fishy about your water bottle? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stephโ€™s Fish and Plants said:

I FINALLY got to put my stickers on my fridge! Theyโ€™re pretty lonely. Maybe Iโ€™ll have to bolster the collection when I get a ziss brine Hatcher... I need to find my Murphy sticker too, itโ€™s somewhere in my storage unit I hope. If not Iโ€™ll order another

8A9EE215-BDE3-4631-9850-2DF73A9EBCA1.jpeg

8E4A1212-1AC4-4C27-914C-CAA1784CFB92.jpeg

ย 

@Stephโ€™s Fish and Plants, here areย a few of my recent stickers.ย  Will have to look in my fish-room and see where there are some open spaces for them.ย ย 

ย 

IMG_0891.JPG.8549d937efb4a1718442c1fdc24b24b9.JPG

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

On 8/25/2020 at 11:09 AM, BlackLabelCarling said:

Just missing the discus, but I did get a sweet Murphy enamel pin (far right) in my last shipment! I turned it into a magnet ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

Ooo nice magnet idea! Now we need Murphy magnetic algae scrapers! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย