Tacos

Cincykid

The location is likely just where your IP address resolves to. It's fairly common to be slightly off your actual location. 

I think certain reviews require approval to show up.  Probably those with pictures (wouldn't want something questionable to be immediately posted).  Give it a few days. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lefty o said:

tacos' , as long as it isnt taco bell (that stuff is nasty)!

Yes. Growing up I thought tacobell was ok/good until I eat at a real taco stand/Mexican restaurant. I think its the roots of why I have trust issues 🤣🤣

• Like 2

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Jimycle said:

@Cory is normal for it to show i live in Detroit when I really live in Cleveland when I write a review? And all my reviews have posted for the other items I purchased but the one star review for the plant I received has not posted? I don't understand either of those discrepancies

Screenshot_2021-02-25-15-34-55.png

Screenshot_2021-02-25-15-22-18.png

Screenshot_2021-02-25-15-21-35.png

Reviews under 3 stars don't auto publish and trigger an email, so we can reach out and fix problems. Your review has been approved.

15 hours ago, Cincykid said:

Yes. Growing up I thought tacobell was ok/good until I eat at a real taco stand/Mexican restaurant. I think its the roots of why I have trust issues 🤣🤣

One of the many things I like about living in southeast Texas is that good tacos aren't difficult to find.  Believe it or not, one of my favorite places is inside a local convenience store.  They make everything from scratch, including the tortillas, and stay so busy that there's always at least 3 people working behind the counter.  One making up the tacos, one adding toppings, and at least one and sometimes two cooking.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 9:18 AM, JettsPapa said:

One of the many things I like about living in southeast Texas is that good tacos aren't difficult to find.  Believe it or not, one of my favorite places is inside a local convenience store.  They make everything from scratch, including the tortillas, and stay so busy that there's always at least 3 people working behind the counter.  One making up the tacos, one adding toppings, and at least one and sometimes two cooking.

After watching @Cory's livestream from last week I need to revise the above.  That place makes amazing burritos, not tacos.

• Haha 1