Tiny white worms in my shrimp tank

ChefConfit

Anyone know what these are, if they are dangerous to my shrimp and or plants, and how to get rid of them. They're way smaller than any detritus worms I've had in the past and seem to stick close together almost in a cloud, but it could just be that they are staying in a low flow area. I sucked as many as I could out during a water change a few days ago and now you can't even tell I did. 

IMG_20210224_203531.jpg.9bfa70bb2d8a4bf399a3dfb0c4dfb1bb.jpgIMG_20210224_203505.jpg.ed1a8c9aeda299b693091289e1ecf5b9.jpgIMG_20210224_203445.jpg.fca4459cc85cafec78b552850979fba2.jpg

I've reduced feeding to every other day, but even then it's so hard to not overfeed when there's only 16 shrimp. Even a small pinch is to much food. 2 females are berried though so my colony will hopefully be growing quite rapidly soon and overfeeding won't be as easy.

Water parameters are good and pretty stable so I was really only concerned if they posed a threat to my shrimp. I think this is my 4th or 5th attempt at starting a colony and I promised my wife it it didn't work out this time I'd give up. 

Sorry it’s hard to see in the pictures but it looks a lot like something that bloomed in my 55 gallon tank when it was relatively new and I also had biofilm everywhere, they weren’t worms though it almost looked more like little white leaves that were stuck to the glass. I wiped those off the glass and sucked them out when I water changed and they’re gone.

I believe you when you say they are worms though. Detritus worms shouldn’t hurt shrimp but planeria can harm them when the shrimp are vulnerable after molting. They look pretty different. Planeria have like an arrowhead shaped head on one end and a tail that comes to a point.