Food question from Co-ops YouTube

ND1990

6 minutes ago, James Black said:

All though what @Ben_RF is right. There is the New Life Spectrum Algae MAX wafers that can stick to the glass. This would be great for any fish that likes plant matter. Such as, bristlnose plecos, platys, SAE, etc.

https://www.amazon.ca/New-Life-Spectrum-AlgaeMax-Wafers/dp/B077NLTSDX 

Please Explain. I bought 2 packs and used one today.. 

Edit: I’ll try out those.

i have Chili Rasboras, clown Killifish, Red neon eye rainbow fish, and Pygmy cats. 

Edited by ND1990
Add on comment

When they changed their packaging they changed the ingredients in it.  It breaks down differently. Also for many of us, which you can find by using the search feature for the forum, we report that are fish do not like it nearly as much. The only two creatures in my own possession that likes them now are my african dwarf frogs and snails (mystery, ramshorn, etc.).

1 hour ago, Ben_RF said:

When they changed their packaging they changed the ingredients in it.  It breaks down differently. Also for many of us, which you can find by using the search feature for the forum, we report that are fish do not like it nearly as much. The only two creatures in my own possession that likes them now are my african dwarf frogs and snails (mystery, ramshorn, etc.).

I ordered the other stuff as well, but my fish loved it.