LOVE the new shipping bags!!

Its funny, I just got a plant order in too and I was going to post the same thing.  I heard Cory say they were reusable but I always pictured the bags that we get reagents in that are just taped shut and don't have the zipper.  I put mine with the rest of our reusable shopping bags and I'll probably use this to keep a couple drinks cool in summer or something.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, H.K.Luterman said:

I have a silver one, but I totally want a green one now. I got to use mine for the first time bringing a little blood parrot home a few days ago! 

PXL_20210208_205204167.jpg.a481caca8c6c4c5e230082e763ac3fb1.jpg

PXL_20210208_205253906.jpg.ae5fc4a9f10a54811a254f976b4cd16b.jpg

Same here! I used mine to transport my new Siamese algae eaters and pearl gourami home.

14 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

I wish I could order some plants 🙂 but its supposed to be around freezing for the next 7-10 days

Me too. It was really nice for a few days and then suddenly the weather drops way down. But I don't think my parents would let me order any more plants anyways. They say I have enough already...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, quirkylemon103 said:

I wish I could order some plants 🙂 but its supposed to be around freezing for the next 7-10 days

I live in New England where it's been in the single digits F at night for a few weeks now and I've been getting tons of plants from the co-op with no problem. They ship not only with the insulated bags, but heat packs, too, and they always come awfully fast, especially considering they're like 3k miles away. Also probably helps that I have a PO box, so the box is waiting for me in a heated post office and not out in a mailbox or on my front steps all day. If you have any similar situation, I think it's worth a shot. Their plants are so healthy and nice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CorydorasEthan said:

Same here! I used mine to transport my new Siamese algae eaters and pearl gourami home.

Me too. It was really nice for a few days and then suddenly the weather drops way down. But I don't think my parents would let me order any more plants anyways. They say I have enough already...

how can you have too many plants?