0 nitrates in heavily planted tank

Hello everyone.  I have a heavily planted tank in a 24 gallon.  I’m running a neo co2 (it’s 24/7 because there is no way to turn it off).  I’m adding 10ml of flourish and 10ml of flourish advance in my tank daily and still register 0 nitrates.  I measured another tank I have to confirm my API test kit is working and Indeed I’m registering nitrates in that one.  I have 4 honey gouramis, 4 amano shrimp, 11ish cherry shrimp, 4 juli Corydoras, 2 guppy’s and 1 albino bristlenose pleco, 1 sword tail.  My ph is 7.2 on average, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0.  If I’m lacking any info let me know. 

2 minutes ago, Brandy said:

Yes, that looks like some healthy heavy feeders. You can try increasing your dose--do you find nitrates an hour after dosing?

I’ve honestly never tested after an hour. I was nervous about a false positive if I tested too soon but I can definitely do that.

Well same day at least. I am betting they are just sucking up everything you are putting in, so feed more! 🙂 CO2 and high light accelerates nutrient usage. You definitely have that going on. And that tank is gorgeous, I am jealous of your scarlet temple mini. I have some that is struggling.

Edited by Brandy

39 minutes ago, Brandy said:

Well same day at least. I am betting they are just sucking up everything you are putting in, so feed more! 🙂 CO2 and high light accelerates nutrient usage. You definitely have that going on. And that tank is gorgeous, I am jealous of your scarlet temple mini. I have some that is struggling.

Oh thank you. Sounds good I’ll do that yeah.  I planted my scarlet temple directly into sand and put API root tabs around them.  I have seachem ones coming in the mail I’m curious to see what those one do. Thank you for your help.