Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 7:13 PM, Fish Folk said:

@James Black what's your handle on the YouTube Channel? Are you chatting live?

I'll add a few comments on the chat every now and again.

Currently watching the ball game and the livestream at the same time. I'm a bluejays fan, so I'm cheering for the yankees. The red sox victory against the nationals, which eliminated the jays from the playoffs left a sour taste in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't find it either--been searching for a while.

ETA: Finally found it just in time to hear the sign off.  Had to go to the "become a member" link (even though I already am), which let me see my "membership perks" and the stream was going there.  Didn't come up in notifications on youtube or email, and didn't show when I searched for it.  I got the notice of when it was scheduled and was looking forward to listening--saw the holiday one for everyone, but this one was REALLY hidden.😕

Edited by KaitieG
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 1:39 PM, KaitieG said:

I got the notice of when it was scheduled and was looking forward to listening--saw the holiday one for everyone, but this one was REALLY hidden.😕

I don't blame the Co-op, even though I finally found both live streams *after* they finished. 

I'm a creator on YouTube and they have been making lots of changes which have increased the difficulty of finding *current* live videos. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Starting in about 10 minutes.... Back from trip, back from sickness, It will be really cool to see a lot of you out there showing some support this one in particular!!!

Let's have a fun time 🙂

As always, thank you for all you do for us and the hobby Cory.  Looking forward to hearing about the adventures.

• Thanks 1