Hello everyone,

This is my first post here. I’ve purchased a few things from aquarium co-op and watched a ton of their videos and I have to say I’m a fan of how they do business. 

I’m mostly here because I got fed up with Facebook groups. The whole thing about “rescuing” bettas by buying them from petsmart/petco really got to me. Anyway,  I’m new to the hobby and I’m still at the point where I’m excited to talk to others about it. I want to learn more and try to help others when I can. 

I mostly keep bettas but recently setup my first community tank. I’ve been getting more and more interested in planted tanks and I hope to have a paintball CO2 setup in the near future. 

I’m looking forward to exchanging ideas and learning from this community! Also, is anyone else from the Sacramento area?

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums! I used to follow a few Facebook fish groups, but got pretty frustrated with the sort of environment they'd seem to create; a lot of fish policing, scolding and the spread of misinformation. Not to mention, I'm just not a big fan of Facebook in general, I much, much prefer it here! 

Post some pics of your tanks, we'd love to see them!