snail's on plants

I have an order coming in from coop this week. what are the odds on hitchhikers ? plants going into a community tank with cherry barbs,  other tank is a multi shellie tank. First time doing plants and using planter and fert's from there as well. thanks. ( also for previous advice on what plants.)

I think my red ramshorn snails MIGHT have hitched in on the co-op plants, and they have become my favorite snails...just saying, it might be a win, you never know... So far I am a big fan of all the types I have and I have a lot of types. I would say odds of cichlids snarfing them are high, tho I have never kept venestus.

Irene (Girl Talks Fish) did a YouTube video on the best way to get rid of unwanted snails and eggs on plants, and that is to use alum (available in the grocery store spice aisle). I'm not sure of the amount (would have to replay the video), but she did a test comparing bleach, alum and, I think, hydrogen peroxide. The alum gave the best results as far as killing snails and eggs while not harming plants.