Honestley Guppies in general don't have many "rare strains" once a new strain gets out there everyone wants it breeds it and soon everyone has it and its old hat. 

You dont see as many of the albino strains as they are weaker genetically so they don't normally hold up as well. 

On a true recommendation for guppies is buy something you like from a local breeder so the guppies are use to your local water! 

I absolutely love guppies and can't wait to buy a house so I can have more tanks and more strains lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpicyFin said:

Honestley Guppies in general don't have many "rare strains" once a new strain gets out there everyone wants it breeds it and soon everyone has it and its old hat. 

You dont see as many of the albino strains as they are weaker genetically so they don't normally hold up as well. 

On a true recommendation for guppies is buy something you like from a local breeder so the guppies are use to your local water! 

I absolutely love guppies and can't wait to buy a house so I can have more tanks and more strains lol

I'm in the same boat as you lol!

• Like 1