The Community Tank

FrozenFins

@ererer I was just thinking that too. Soon I want to get some java fern on the wood so I'll probably go with the rock idea instead.

I've been trying to teach my fish the "food finger tap" so everytime I feed them I tap on the glass, its slowly working. My angelfish and danios are pigs so they enjoy that. Heres a video:

The Sword is doing amazing and is growing some tiny baby leaves, and the Salvania has really been growing a lot lately too:\

image.png.c46e0484ea3142947c0ba4876daf5dcb.png

image.png.1661778b6fa50fc7e3777ad9fcc6c956.png

I should also adress of what happend to our second angelfish. Our second angelfish died of what I beleive to be some kind of internal parasites, he esculated to the worse very quickly. He was fine one day, the next day he didn't eat and was swimming wierd and the next day he was dead. You can see more of what happend here:

I remember when I first got him how much of glutton he was. He would eat so much his stomach would make it hard for him to swim🤣😪. It sucks even more that the two angels in the tank were showing some breeding signs, it would've been nice to see some eggs. I named him Little Timothy because of how small he was when I got him, S.I.P Timothy.

I'm in the search of another angelfish, I want a black marble. They are just so GOURGOUES! 

The crypts are growing back, but VERY SLOWLY. I didnt think Crypt melt was that bad! 

image.png.749a70ba1c329a25ae478d28ef1d8939.png 

When I go to my LFS (hopefully within the next week or two) I'll be trading in my bristlenose pleco, and cardinal tetras. I then plan on getting another angelfish, corydoras, rummynose tetra. 

And now a full tank shot:

image.png.935ec9795c231d0fe4bd06f467418042.png

Edited by James Black
  • Like 3