Water nymph

Are there any freshwater aquarium animals that eat nerite snail eggs? Edited to add: We don't have brackish water, so we're not worried about them hatching. It's the white eggs all over the dark wood in our aquarium that's an eyesore. 

Edited by Water nymph

We're not worried about them hatching in our aquarium since we don't have brackish water. It's the white eggs all over the dark colored wood in our tank we don't like. If there is a fish, frog, etc., that could eat the eggs, but leaves the nerite snails alone, it would be great. 🙂

• Like 1

@Water nymphi’ve tried asking this question before an never got anywhere. I haven’t been able to catch mine in the act to find the girls but did see someone talking about how they by nerites one at a time and put them in quarantine and watch for eggs before adding to their display tanks. Doesn’t solve the current problem but could minimize it in the future

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AquaAggie said:

@Water nymphi’ve tried asking this question before an never got anywhere. I haven’t been able to catch mine in the act to find the girls but did see someone talking about how they by nerites one at a time and put them in quarantine and watch for eggs before adding to their display tanks. Doesn’t solve the current problem but could minimize it in the future

That's a great idea! Thanks. 

• Like 1