• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Cory, here's a bug for you: The little pop-up menu behind the three dots is being overlaid by some of the design elements on the page: 1. If you are scrolled too low, the little pop-u

There is a black bar with page number at the top and bottom where there are multiple pages. It's dark text on a black bar so you can not see the numbers/next page buttons easily. edit: Using ACO

I think switching to the ACO2 Theme has fixed this for some people.  

Posted Images

I have a question...For the unanswered question sections, are some questions blocked? For example I can not answer any questions that have a purple title. (I'll include screenshots so diagnosing the problem is easier). It simply says that I do not have access.

By the way I am using Chrome on Windows PC, if that is of any help.

If I click on any of these purple titles...

image.png.46755ce77d99b8df6ad58ea660eb6fbe.png

This shows up

image.png.caa311769acb3a1f17db50ce24a94eab.png

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Mridul Singh said:

I have a question...For the unanswered question sections, are some questions blocked? For example I can not answer any questions that have a purple title. (I'll include screenshots so diagnosing the problem is easier). It simply says that I do not have access.

By the way I am using Chrome on Windows PC, if that is of any help.

If I click on any of these purple titles...

image.png.46755ce77d99b8df6ad58ea660eb6fbe.png

This shows up

image.png.caa311769acb3a1f17db50ce24a94eab.png

You can't answer them because they were deleted long ago. So no one will have the permission to view something that doesn't exist. Still waiting for the app developer to fix this feature. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I deal with trouble tickets all day, and didn't include key information in my own! Doh!

I am going to test with Firefox and Chrome, but this is happening in Safari on a Mac, but it is inconsistent.

I think it might only happen when I leave the tab in the background for a while and come back to it.

I do see this in the Developer Console in Safari:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (wordpos.min.js.map, line 0) https://storage.googleapis.com/wordpos.min.js.map

Edit: I just got it again on a brand-new tab.