Version Upgrade

Cory

Just now, MickS77 said:

It looks like if you scroll below the post you want to edit, the drop-down will drop down and not up. That worked for me 

Ahhh, so if you put the 3 little dots right at the top of the window! Got it, I tried a couple of positions but I guess I just didn't scroll far enough. Thanks!

In the Unread Content, I am not seeing how to click to the newest unread post now, unless the thread has a star from me posting in it.

For editing, clicking the three dots brings that up in a layer behind the previous post. I had to click blindly to edit this.

Edited by Streetwise

• Administrators

I have set it so the default for users when opening a thread is to go to the last post they haven't seen. This means if it's a new thread, you'd start reading at the top. If you had seen 3 posts yesterday and click in today. It would start you on post #4. 

If you'd like to change how this works you can do so in your profile. See the attached image.

content-behavior.jpg.be17a7e4ffda2a5538342d420b0608cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Streetwise said:

Daniel, let’s see if we have anything in common. I am posting from Safari on my iPhone on iOS 14, and from Safari on my Mac with the newest macOS 11 Big Sur beta.

I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 desktop with browsers FireFox and Edge and use both Themes. I am getting the issue with all combinations.

I just tested on my iPhone iOS 13.7 and got the same exact issue.

Photos go to bottom, link to photo locations goes up top.

1 hour ago, Streetwise said:

Daniel, let’s see if we have anything in common. I am posting from Safari on my iPhone on iOS 14, and from Safari on my Mac with the newest macOS 11 Big Sur beta.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 desktop with browsers FireFox and Edge and use both Themes. I am getting the issue with all combinations.

I just tested on my iPhone iOS 13.7 and got the same exact issue.

Photos go to bottom, link to photo locations goes up top.

I am on a windows 10 laptop, with Chrome, and a Google Pixel 3A--same issue. I think we have covered the gamut. Old posts are ok, it is just the recent ones.