High levels of Dangerous Chemical in Tap Water

ChrisD

Hi,

I found out today that my tap water contains extremely high levels of dihydrogen monoxide. I did my research and found out it can burn, freeze, asphyxiate, and extract minerals from tissue when exposed high doses in its pure form. Now, I'm really worried about my fish being exposed to it.

Anyone have any experience with this dangerous chemical and how I can remove it from my aquarium water?

• Haha 3

Oh I'm just being silly. Dihydrogen monoxide is H20. It's a bit of classic joke because it sounds so chemically (though water technically is a chemical).

I've been accused of having an excessively dry sense of humor. I once convinced a group of people that I was allergic to the mixture of peanut butter and jelly. I could eat them separately but not together. I eventually had to let them off the hook.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ChrisD said:

Oh I'm just being silly. Dihydrogen monoxide is H20. It's a bit of classic joke because it sounds so chemically (though water technically is a chemical).

I've been accused of having an excessively dry sense of humor. I once convinced a group of people that I was allergic to the mixture of peanut butter and jelly. I could eat them separately but not together. I eventually had to let them off the hook.

LOL. I should have let it go on for longer but it sounded soooooo good lol.

I love it. Water is a broad term anyways and no one ever knows what your talking about.