African Dwarf Frogs

Ben_RF

So I got bored and decided to do a video of some of the african dwarf frogs.  Here you go! Enjoy.

And yes, I am aware there is a small algae bloom in this tank.  I relocated some of the plants and planted a few new plants. This has caused for the time being a small imbalance. I am sure it will clear up soon.  

You can also find it on TikTok here:  https://www.tiktok.com/@ben_r_f/video/6922579820886985990?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Edited by Ben_RF
  • Like 1

I have kept either them or african claw frogs (now illegal in my state) for over twenty years.  They are a little creature I always find myself return too.  They are often a great addition to 5g, 10g, or 20g long tanks.  One of my favorite things about them is they are absolutely derpy at times 🙂 

Sooo cute. I've been thinking about setting up a tank for my grandkids with dwarf frogs. They are a riot to watch. My granddaughter has all 20 of my ember tetras named, go figure, LOL. Let's see...there's Ellis, Spikey, Orange (heh), Apple (??), Ator, and that's all I can remember. I don't know HOW she can remember all of them.

• Haha 1