Alright

I have this empty 10 gallon. It was one of the starter kits that came with little led lights and a filter. I am planing on setting up a "breeding for profit tank" (i know there isn't much profit involved, so its more for fun). I plan on putting mollys and cherry shrimp. I would like to keep these lights that came with the tank even though I know not many plants will thrive under those conditions. Here are the plants I was thinking about

-Hornwort

-Cryptacorne Wendetii

-Moss

-Possibly Anubius

What do you guys think? Are these plants require more light?

Here is the starter kit:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/tetra-complete-led-aquarium-kit-10-gallon/6000187104461?cmpid=sem_google_en_pla_none_6530281610_83783310932_None&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAiAu8SABhAxEiwAsodSZOBmNBnUF7KgV2gLLbwHIGL_t1wG7xm8XnM_NDDjTl9bKSbn8v0-shoCQUIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds 

The lights are just two small led lights.

Java fern is a pretty good low light plant also. I'm not sure it wouldn't grow in the dark. Be careful what mollies you get in a ten gallon tank. The sailfin black mollies can outgrow a ten gallon tank pretty quickly. They often get 4"-6" long and I saw one female once that was pushing a good eight inches. She was part of a retired breeding pair that had been raised in a Florida pond. The male was also huge at six plus inches. Gorgeous fish though. A "typical" black molly will top out at between three and five inches. The sailfin mollies tend to get quite a bit bigger though. Any molly may snack a bit on baby shrimp also. If you're trying to primarily raise shrimp you might want to look at a shrimp only tank. (Maybe add a few of the more exotic, but easy to breed snails also.) If your goal is to raise black mollies to a sellable size, you might be hard-pressed to achieve that in a single ten gallon tank. Stores like decent sized fish, so you'd be looking at holding them for maybe three months or longer in the ten gallon tank. That can be quite the bio-load for a ten gallon tank. It's doable, but more challenging. 

Just now, gardenman said:

Any molly may snack a bit on baby shrimp also. If you're trying to primarily raise shrimp you might want to look at a shrimp only tank.

My main priority is to breed the mollys. If I get baby shrimp, that would be cool. But its the mollys first. I guess I just want shrimp.

My anubias and bucephalandra do great in low light. I've read hornwort does well in low light as well, but mine aren't doing so hot. It hasn't all died out, but it definitely doesn't look well so far. It was moved from a higher light setup, so I'm hoping it's just adjusting to the new environment.

Are you looking into sailfin mollies? Cause those are really bad azz.