Rapashy! How much?!

Theresa_M

I have no idea how much to feed but they clearly love it. My community tank of 40 fish think it’s amazing, but I think I’m also over feeding. I give them about a tablespoon of the set up gel. Is that enough? Do they need more? I have three mollies and they are by far the biggest fish in the tank. 

I feed quite a bit of Repashy to my plecos and fry/grow outs as well. I try to feed no more than what they can consume in 24 hours. I feed heavy to help grow them out but when feeding the way I do I tend to get some snails which I feed to my puffers.

If you’re not a fan of snails I’d just feed a large piece and see how much they ate until they started losing interest. If your fish are full grown I’d feed a little less than what was consumed and if they’re still growing I’d up it a little bit every week or so.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Struggle said:

I feed quite a bit of Repashy to my plecos and fry/grow outs as well. I try to feed no more than what they can consume in 24 hours. I feed heavy to help grow them out but when feeding the way I do I tend to get some snails which I feed to my puffers.

If you’re not a fan of snails I’d just feed a large piece and see how much they ate until they started losing interest. If your fish are full grown I’d feed a little less than what was consumed and if they’re still growing I’d up it a little bit every week or so.

This is helpful! Thank you!