One project complete...already thinking about the next one.

Tedrock

Howdy Nerms!

Is this a common issue for us NERMs but do we start daydreaming our next project or upgrade as soon as we finish one?  Don’t get me wrong I enjoy what I have accomplished but I start thinking about what is next.  Does this happen to you?

Many thanks,

Tedrock

Below I took down the 40 to build a 20 stand. 

9DD1DE30-FD38-4DC7-A4BB-DB3711F950B2.jpeg

754DE613-DD27-4251-83EF-E6721C003780.jpeg

Every tank I say is my last. I am up to 10 and counting. I have no physical space for more tanks, and I am very likely in violation of my lease. But, I don't have platies yet... and I want to breed some german rams and corydoras. And I want to have golden whiteclouds...and common body goldfish, like Wakin. And I want a feather fin squeaker...and and and...

I am on a new tank diet. I have to stop for the moment. I will be moving in a year--that makes me hold off, but it doesn't make it easy. Until then I am focused on upgrading the scapes in my current tanks, and making my maintenance more streamlined and routinized.

And maybe I can squeze in a few more fish in my current tanks...😎

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Brandy said:

...and common body goldfish, like Wakin.

YES!!! I'd love to get a couple of wakin goldfish one day. I never see them being sold, however, so that could be a bit of a problem. Lol. Still, that dream doesn't seem to go away for me.

And yes, I'm ALWAYS dreaming of a future tank and the possible stocking plans.

• Like 1