Is there an easy way to tell which of my neocaridina shrimp molted?

Tory

I'm a new shrimp keeper and got unreasonably excited to see I had my first molt today! But I'm not sure who it's from. I *think* I counted everyone (it is possible that the molted shrimp is hiding and I miscounted because some of them do look alike) but I don't know who it was that molted. Do they look different afterwards? Will they keep doing stretches post-molt? There are one or two doing stretches still, but it's my understanding they do that pre-molt. If it was a female and she had her eggs fertilized, will it be super obvious as soon as I see her that she's berried? Or will it take some time for her to look pregnant? Some of my shrimp are really pigmented and hard to see through to look at the saddle, etc. Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Brandy said:

I would have said it is the shrimp you can't find. Mine seem to hide immediately after molting.

That's what I've heard but have also heard of them not hiding, so yeah it's possible that one is hiding and I counted one of the lookalikes twice. I was just wondering if they look especially different right after molting, google doesn't seem to have a good answer for that lol

1 minute ago, Brandy said:

I don't think they look dramatically different in the soft shell stage. Mine hide more in a tank that contains fish--they don't worry if there are no predators around.

Hmmm yeah I have them with kuhli loaches but they're not the least bit afraid of the kuhlis lol they'll even steal food from them, also a fairly heavily planted tank so I'm wondering if they feel safe enough to be out after molting or not. I assumed they would hide after molting but when I counted all 13 I was like ?? haha

Update: Found another shed today! Counted everyone but one again - pretty sure the one that molted today was the one who's been visibly getting ready to molt for a few days. He's almost completely translucent today (usually is a solid red with a racing stripe), moving kinda slow, and seems to be bothered when other shrimp get close to him. I'm pretty sure he's male now that I can see through him, no signs of a saddle or anything. So I'm hoping the one who molted yesterday and is hiding is a female - maybe they feel more vulnerable dealing with eggs? Hoping for babies!