Ranchu lump -- hematoma?

Erolson

HOW DO I UPLOAD A PICTURE?? It says "insert image from URL" but that doesn't make sense to me...I'm sorry I'm the worst. 

Tank: 75 gallon 

Ammonia: 0

Nitrite: 0

Nitrate: 20

ph: 7.2-7.4, trying to get it up

temp: 64-68 throughout day 

JUST moved from 40 gallon to the 75, tank mate is larger ranchu and white clouds.

Help! Does anyone know what a lump on my ranchu's "shoulder" could be? It appeared out of nowhere yesterday evening and at first it was just a lump--didn't look like there was blood underneath. Well, overnight it got HUGE and is definitely filled with blood. It's squishy, not hard at all. The scales are slightly popped out over the bump just due to the size of it I think. Originally it looked exactly like when you hit your head and get a goose egg. Now it looks just like a hematoma, but I don't know if that's a thing for fish. The larger ranchu has been chasing him and mouthing on him recently, I don't know if that could have caused this. Otherwise, I can't imagine him running into anything hard enough to cause a hematoma. I am at a loss of how to treat -- so far he's in a hospital tank and I've given him an epsom salt bath. Has anyone seen anything like this before??