Hey everyone

Nick L

Looks like a great start! Not going to lie though, the seran wrap and cords or something in the background of the first picture gave me a mini heart attack. I thought you’d smashed the glass and repaired it with silicone until I clued in lol.

Is it a river look only or are you going high flow too?

• Haha 2

@AdamTill I plan on doing high flow setup with a hydor dual head wavemaker when I got the tank on offer up I plan on stocking with nerites ammanos slipstream loaches cardinal or neon tetras and possibly galaxy rasboras (or celestial pearl danios) does anyone know while we are on the topic. Are those two common names for the same fish or is there a differance between the two (galaxies or celestial pearl)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AdamTill said:

Not going to lie though, the seran wrap and cords or something in the background of the first picture gave me a mini heart attack. I thought you’d smashed the glass and repaired it with silicone until I clued in lol.

That is exactly what thought too. I was beginning to rationalize it to the point of taking the 'dry river bed' part to mean that there wouldn't be any actual water in the aquarium. 🙂

• Haha 3

On 1/15/2021 at 8:27 PM, AdamTill said:

Looks like a great start! Not going to lie though, the seran wrap and cords or something in the background of the first picture gave me a mini heart attack. I thought you’d smashed the glass and repaired it with silicone until I clued in lol.

Is it a river look only or are you going high flow too?

Funnily enough my eye went there too, but now I see the seran wrap!

On 1/16/2021 at 2:56 AM, Nick L said:

@AdamTill I plan on doing high flow setup with a hydor dual head wavemaker when I got the tank on offer up I plan on stocking with nerites ammanos slipstream loaches cardinal or neon tetras and possibly galaxy rasboras (or celestial pearl danios) does anyone know while we are on the topic. Are those two common names for the same fish or is there a differance between the two (galaxies or celestial pearl)

Galaxy rasbora and celestial pearl danio are same fish. That is a problem in fish keeping, there are quite a few fish that will have more than one common name.