Bump on swordtail

Tonik

Can anyone tell me what this is?  My male swordtail has developed a bump on his back.  He is eating, swimming normally and chasing the females as usual.  I have had him for 5 months in my well established planted community tank. He is a prolific breeder lol. 
29 gal

0 ammonia

0 nitrites

40 nitrates

8.0 pH

637D1C26-9248-4F6D-8D73-FB568DA439FB.jpeg

One question before I answer your question.

-What kind of swordtail is that? I have been looking for a female friend for one of my females that looks to be the same kind as that one.

-As far as treatment, I think I would leave it for now. It could be a tumor developing meaning that the only thing you can do is to do surgery. Salt will help if its a cyst or a bacterial infection. 

4 hours ago, James Black said:

One question before I answer your question.

-What kind of swordtail is that? I have been looking for a female friend for one of my females that looks to be the same kind as that one.

-As far as treatment, I think I would leave it for now. It could be a tumor developing meaning that the only thing you can do is to do surgery. Salt will help if its a cyst or a bacterial infection. 

I am not sure what kind he is.  His ladies are a regular swordtail, and a lyretail with black and orange.  The fry are really pretty. 

If it gets worse I will quarantine him and do the salt. 

I’ll post pics of the fry and the ladies soon!