Why can I not start P.M's with certian folks?

BettasAreSuperior

3 minutes ago, BettasAreSuperior said:

@Daniel I was trying to P.M a regular member on this forum but she works for Aquarium co-op, Irene. I wanted to ask Irene about hilstream loaches because she recently made a video on them and otocinclus. 

I know Cory and it looks like Irene have that feature turned off. I am not sure but my guess is that the goal is to encourage people post their questions on the forum.

53 minutes ago, Jennifer V said:

Funny enough, I tried to PM you this morning just to tell you I appreciate you for your continual guidance and the value you bring to this forum. I try to practice gratitude every day in one way or another. Have an amazing day! 

I would appreciate any PM your sent to me. You weren't blocked in any way were you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JettsPapa said:

I tried to PM you earlier today to avoid hijacking another thread, and it didn't work.

image.png.41aced1fb318a9da7ff9f9cc0897de4f.png

I think my mailbox was full. I have deleted a few messages and should be able to receive PMs again. 

Let me know if this didn't fix the problem. Thank you for the heads up!

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think my mailbox was full. I have deleted a few messages and should be able to receive PMs again. 

Let me know if this didn't fix the problem. Thank you for the heads up!

I just sent you a message . . . I think.  How do we find our messages?  I looked everywhere I could think of.

Edit:  Never mind.  I just figured it out.  It's very complicated (that's sarcasm).  I click on the little icon that looks like an envelope at the top right of any page.

I like to say that I'm smarter than I look, but sometimes I wonder.

Edited by JettsPapa
  • Haha 4