Please help... desperate

Tristan Vargas

I have been noticing fish looking not well, and recently white spots that I cannot tell whether it is ich or fungus.

I am treating my tank using aquarium co ops recommended trio of meds ich x, maracyn, and paracleanse.

Today is day 6 of 7 and I have followed the steps exactly. 

Today I noticed an endler female with white spots... how is this possible on day 6 of 7 of my treatment if I followed the steps?

And also if it were ich wouldn't all of my fish be infected by now? Why does it seem so inconsistent.... I haven't introduced new fish into this tank for several months and I only buy fish from aquarium co op... I'm worried and need help.. also not sure how to post pics or videos here 

Ok. First. Tell us your tank size, and basic water parameters.

Then tell us what your "steps" have been--in some amount of detail. I know several ways to use the med trio, and not all are appropriate to every situation. 

Next you should be able to post a pic by clicking "choose files" in this window where you are typing. If you are on a phone this might look different than my computer. 

Finally, if it is ich it will look mostly like your fish has salt or sand stuck to him. It is very uniform and looks hard and as though you could brush it off. If it is fungus or bacteria it will look like irregular possibly fuzzy patches which will be different sizes. 

We need the water parameters and some pictures to see if its a bacterial infection or ich. 

Here is what ich looks like:

Betta Fish & Ich: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment | Bettafish.org

And here is what a fungal infection looks like

How to Cure Fungus on Aquarium Fish | Recommended Fungal Treatments -  Aquarium Co-Op

As you can see, ich is smaller white dots and is more consitant through out the body especially the fins. Where as the fungal infection is one white dot (maybe two) and they are usaully larger.

1 hour ago, Tristan Vargas said:

I have been noticing fish looking not well, and recently white spots that I cannot tell whether it is ich or fungus.

I am treating my tank using aquarium co ops recommended trio of meds ich x, maracyn, and paracleanse.

Today is day 6 of 7 and I have followed the steps exactly. 

Today I noticed an endler female with white spots... how is this possible on day 6 of 7 of my treatment if I followed the steps?

And also if it were ich wouldn't all of my fish be infected by now? Why does it seem so inconsistent.... I haven't introduced new fish into this tank for several months and I only buy fish from aquarium co op... I'm worried and need help.. also not sure how to post pics or videos here